Tamar Gordon, Ph.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Description of Practice/Services Offered
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for individuals of all ages. Dr. Gordon specializes in the treatment of anxiety and OCD, and has a particular area of interest in anxiety and/or depression that occur during pregnancy and in the post-partum period. She also provides parenting guidance as well as therapy for anxious children, addressing mental health needs throughout the life-span. Treatment is provided with warmth and humor, while still being short-term and goal-directed.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship, NYU Child Study Center, Institute for Trauma and Resilience, (2004-2006).
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, St. John’s University
- B.A., Psychology, Harvard University
New York State Licensed Psychologist, #016630
- Women’s Mental Health Consortium (WMHC)
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapy (ABCT)
- The International Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Foundation (IOCDF)
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA)
Appointment Scheduling: Call or email for appointments
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday
Insurances Accepted: None. Invoices can be provided for submission for out of network reimbursement.